Responsible according to § 5 TMG is Krelle Consulting, a sole proprietorship of,
Robert Krelle is also the responsible person according to § 18 MStV. You may contact him via mail to [email protected] or via phone +49 (Germany) 155 – 10 63 24 09.
Krelle Consulting is registered under VAT Identification Number DE299313200.
With the following general information and mandatory information on data protection, we would like to give you a simple overview of how personal data is processed at Krelle Consulting and what rights arise for those affected based on applicable data protection law. Personal data is any data that can be used to identify individuals. The basis for this mandatory information is Art. 13 (duty to provide information when personal data is collected from the data subject) and Art. 14 (duty to provide information when the personal data was not collected from the data subject) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This data protection declaration applies to data processing within the scope of mandate processing
Krelle Consulting, Robert Krelle – see above for address and contact information.
The data provided that is collected and used by us includes the first and last name of the client or the client’s contact person, the address, the associated telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email address as well as the data that you provide to us to process the mandate.
This data is collected in order to be able to identify you as our client, to be able to give you appropriate advice, to correspond with you and to issue invoices. The data for mandate processing comes directly from you (direct collection).
Data processing is carried out at your request and is necessary in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b of the GDPR for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the mandate and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the consulting contract.
The personal data collected by us for mandate processing will be stored until the statutory retention requirements expire and then deleted, unless we do so in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR due to retention and documentation obligations are obliged to store your data for a longer period of time or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a of the GDPR. Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time,
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us,
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us,
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us,
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR,
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as There are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to [email protected].